Chiswick Chinese Medicine Clinic
We are very happy that we are now open fully again. We are able to take bookings for and treat all new and existing clients.We look forward to seeing everyone back soon!
Like most business we have now established a new normal and have taken many steps within the clinics in order to be Covid secure and provide a safe space. The following are some of the precautions we have taken in the clinic
- Practitioners will wear protective masks and disposable gloves.
- Patients will be suggested with masks on entering the clinic and be asked to sanitise.
- All soft furnishings, couch covers etc have been removed. Disposable towels will be used.
- Face cradles will be disinfected every time.
- New room cleaning procedures have been put in place.
- Hand sanitiser, disinfected wipes, thermometers and antibacterial hand wash will be available throughout.
- We will be changing our appointments system to minimise contact and waiting times and give greater time for cleaning between clients
- We request that no clients with active coughs, sneezing or fever books appointments and that they will unfortunately be turned away. Hayfever sufferers should contact us in advance.
We are committed to providing a safe environment for patients, practitioners and staff, while also providing the same quality of service as we were previously. If you have any questions about the above, please feel free to ask.